Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY Witchcraft: Pendulum Chart



If all goes well, I'm going to be posting an easy Pagan project once a week (emphasis on easy because truth be told, I'm a little lazy). This is very simple and there are endless variations of charts that you can make (or find online) for your pendulum. Lost your car keys? Draw a blueprint of the house. Can't decide where to eat? Write a bunch of restaurant names around a semi-circle. You can also use them for serious, less emergency-related issues, like deciding what branch of the Craft to study this spring. Don't have a pendulum? No problem. Take something and dangle it from a string of some sort. No really, it's that simple. A necklace, needle and thread, limp spaghetti noodle, nearly anything can be a pendulum. Get creative with it!

If you have never used a pendulum before and want to try it out, clear your mind and cleanse your chosen dangly tool with incense, water, whatever suits you. Get a baseline reading by asking a yes or no question that you know the answer to and see how it behaves. Example: "Did I wear shoes this morning?" Pendulum swings in a circle, so that means "no". "Was I drunk this morning?" Pendulum swings in a line, meaning "yes". See? Easy. Enjoy your divination.


2 comments:

  1. I have drawn a blueprint of my home to help find lost things and it works great :)

    ReplyDelete

I value any feedback from readers, so long as it is respectful. If you would like to contact me privately about anything mentioned on this blog (whether it is a question or criticism), I would be happy to hear from you at DesperateHouseWitch@gmail.com.